Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I dance for Jesus!!!!

I had a blast last weekend!! Paula and i walked into Crazy Horse again having no idea of what to expect. At the door, the girls that check the I.D.'s yelled, hey Rochelle! as she gave me high five. I told her i wanted the green light from the manager to go in the club. She said, "Just go in and see him at the bar." I walk up and say hello and he tells me its no problem to see the girls. At this point Paula says, "Do you realize the favor you have in here?" All I could do is keep movoing for Jesus!!

Not only did we go to the back dressing room to see the girls there but since i had someone with me, I felt a little boldness come on as we hit the inside of the club to talk to anyone we could. The girls were so happy to see us. Paula was watching to make sure we didn't leave anyone out. They love the presents. I am telling you they love it when we come!!!!

Paula told me we had missed a girl that was sitting at a table with a man. I went out to get her a gift and came back and sat right down in front of her. I shared a small bit of my testimony as she smiled brightly. The man at table said, "Why don't you get up there and dance?' I yelled, "I dance for Jesus and He blessed me so much i get to give some away!!!" I was so excited when i said it i coudl barely stand it. She laughed with me and i gave her a hug. She didnt look at me like a was a nut. She was having a good time talking with me. i really didnt want to leave.

We spoke to every girl in the club. It didn't matter where they were we covered them all! It was awesome!! It was amazing. Here we are, evagalists, in the club where men are all over and women are doing things that they shouldnt, not even batting an eye. Just loving them like Jesus!!

One of the girls in the dressing room was so funny. She said, is this another one of those gifts from Jesus???

I am thankful to have Paula to go out with me to minister. She is an awesome woman who truly loves the Lord and wants to see His girls free!

I cant wait to go back out in a couple of weeks!!!! There is nothing better!!
If anyone has any items that they can donate to give to the girls i would really appriciate it!!

I am so thrilled! I can hardly contain it!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you are doing. I love love love what God is doing through you. He is the Hound of Heaven and He never gives up on anyone!

rochelle said...

i love that....hound of heaven. He is insint he? love you girl!

Hbomb said...

What kind of things are you giving them? I'll keep my eyes open for sales.

hisprovision said...

You are awesome!! What kind of gifts are you needing?

charlesgreen said...

I am proud of you honey keep up the wonderful work.

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over the awesomeness of this ministry. I honestly, had never heard of anyone doing this kind of ministry and it is amazing. I still wish I could go with you. But maybe eventually.

But I am praying for you daily. That God will continue to bless and anoint this ministy. He us using you in a HUGE way. I am so proud to know you, worship with you, and call your friend.

See ya Sunday! <3